Life is never dull at Marlborough Penguins. There is something for everyone – learners, improvers, volunteers and aspiring Olympians and Paralympian’s are all welcome.
We encourage our swimmers to improve through training and competition. The Club is all about having fun, making friends, keeping fit and working towards competitive excellence. In the Club we;
- Participate in competitive swimming – Club Championships, Open Meets, Summer/Winter Leagues and the Wiltshire County, South West Regional and National Championships
- Have a thriving Learn to Swim group
- Encourage our swimmers to participate in Swimming Camps and Courses
- Invest in our volunteers encouraging them to gain relevant Swim England qualifications – poolside coaches, teachers and officials. Volunteering counts towards the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and other Swim England schemes.
- Have Social Events – such as the Annual Presentation Evening
- Link with local schools, promoting the benefits of club membership and swimming as a sport.
Browse the website for more information or contact us email@example.com