Why Join Us
Swimming is great exercise;
• it puts less stress on young growing bodies than most ball, field and contact sports.
• it helps develop a healthy lifestyle
• swimming leads on to many other aquatic based sports and activities such as syncho swimming, life saving, water polo, scuba diving, board diving, etc.
Learn to swim with Penguins
• not just swimming but swimming well with efficient strokes ready for competition.
• not just one stroke, but all four,
• learn water skills too, such as diving, gliding, floating, skulling, and fast turns!
• join the ‘BIGGEST Waddle in Wiltshire’ in a family friendly environment.
All our swim staff and volunteers;
• are friendly and welcoming,
• they make learning fun,
• and have all been vetted and advanced CRB checked.
We have swimmers of all ages and abilities from 5 years to adults, who come swimming for,
• fun and fitness,
• competition at club, local and county levels,
• and meeting lifelong friends!
We have qualified Coaches and Teachers at all our sessions;
• who encourage and build confidence,
• help swimmers to realise their potential.
• and have the latest training knowhow.
Family members can get involved, as volunteers, helping to maintain a strong club community spirit. (see section on parent information under the join us tab)