If you are interested to join us then please email Sara Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with your/your child’s details including name, age and ability.
SWIMMING AND MEMBERSHIP FEES
After the initial assessment (trial) new members must complete the following before they are able to swim
- Membership Forms and First Payment
- Complete and return the Marlborough Penguins Membership form (all sections please)
- Complete and return the Marlborough Penguins Health Questionnaire
- Complete and return the ASA membership form
- Write a cheque payable to Marlborough Penguins ASC for the Annual Membership fee (£33) and first month’s swim fees (calculate using table below). First time members starting swimming in July, Aug & Sept can pay a reduced Annual Membership fee of £10
- Hand/post the 3 completed forms and payment cheque to Alan Crook, Sandown, St Martins, Marlborough, SN8 1AR
- Set up Standing Orders (SO) for the payment of fees
- Set up a regular monthly SO payment between the 5th and 25th of each month for the monthly swim fees calculated using the tables below. Please use a reference for your payment as follows “Swimmer’s intitial(s) Swimmer’s surname, swim fees”
- Set up a separate SO payment for the Annual Membership fee of £33 per member which is payable before 10th October each year. Please use a reference for your payment as follows “Swimmer’s intitial(s) Swimmer’s surname, mem fees”.
- Only one standing order per family please for both swim and membership fees.
- Bank account details are as follows Barclays Bank, Swindon, Sort Code 20-84-58, Account code, 43692108
- To be completed by Members wishing to participate in weekly swimming sessions
Monthly Swim Fees per swimmer – October 2017 to September 2018
|LEARN TO SWIM (WIDTHS) (W)||LENGTH SWIMMERS (L)|
|One swim per week – £12 per month||One swim per week – £13 per month|
|Two swims per week – £22 per month||Two swims per week – £24 per month|
|Three swims per week – £34 per month|
|Four swims per week – £38 per month|
|One Swim/gym session – £20 per month|
(calculate the number of swims per week per swimmer so if you have two swimmers each swimming once a week in lengths then the SO should be £13 + £13 =£26)
Please tick as to which day(s) swimmer (s) attend and calculate the standing order total;
|Swimmers Name||Widths/ lengths||Mon||Tues||Weds||Thurs||Fri||Sun||Weds Swim/gym||Cost|
Please return the Membership Forms, Health Questionnaire and payment cheque to Sara Allen by email email@example.com OR post them to Sara Allen, 1 New Cottages, Lower Fyfield, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1PZ OR hand them in on poolside in an envelope marked for the attention of Sara Allen
Membership queries to the Club Secretary –‐ Karen Heal, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment queries to the Hon Treasurer – Lynne Blunden, email email@example.com