If you are interested to join us then please email Sara Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with your/your child’s details including name, age and ability.
SWIMMING AND MEMBERSHIP FEES
After the initial assessment (trial) new members must complete the following before they are able to swim
- Membership Forms and First Payment
- Complete and return the Marlborough Penguins Membership form (all sections please)
- Complete and return the Marlborough Penguins Health Questionnaire
- Complete and return the ASA membership form
- Write a cheque payable to Marlborough Penguins ASC for the Annual Membership fee (£33) and first month’s swim fees (calculate using table below). First time members starting swimming in July, Aug & Sept can pay a reduced Annual Membership fee of £10
- Hand/post the 3 completed forms and payment cheque to Alan Crook, Sandown, St Martins, Marlborough, SN8 1AR
- Set up Standing Orders (SO) for the payment of fees
- Set up a regular monthly SO payment between the 5th and 25th of each month for the monthly swim fees calculated using the tables below. Please use a reference for your payment as follows “Swimmer’s intitial(s) Swimmer’s surname, swim fees”
- Set up a separate SO payment for the Annual Membership fee of £33 per member which is payable before 10th October each year. Please use a reference for your payment as follows “Swimmer’s intitial(s) Swimmer’s surname, mem fees”.
- Only one standing order per family please for both swim and membership fees.
- Bank account details are as follows Barclays Bank, Swindon, Sort Code 20-84-58, Account code, 43692108
- To be completed by Members wishing to participate in weekly swimming sessions
Monthly Swim Fees per swimmer – October 2017 to September 2018
|LEARN TO SWIM (WIDTHS) (W)||LENGTH SWIMMERS (L)|
|One swim per week – £12 per month||One swim per week – £13 per month|
|Two swims per week – £22 per month||Two swims per week – £24 per month|
|Three swims per week – £34 per month|
|Four swims per week – £38 per month|
|One Swim/gym session – £20 per month|
(calculate the number of swims per week per swimmer so if you have two swimmers each swimming once a week in lengths then the SO should be £13 + £13 =£26)
Please tick as to which day(s) swimmer (s) attend and calculate the standing order total;
|Swimmers Name||Widths/ lengths||Mon||Tues||Weds||Thurs||Fri||Sun||Weds Swim/gym||Cost|
Please return the Membership Forms, Health Questionnaire and payment cheque to Alan Crook.
Membership queries to the Club Secretary –‐ Karen Heal, email email@example.com.
Payment queries to the Hon Treasurer – Lynne Blunden, email firstname.lastname@example.org