Your Club needs you!
Volunteers are the backbone of our Club and without them, we would simply not be able to carry on. But we need more – whether you can spare 1 hour or 100 hours, your contribution goes a long way to helping our Club thrive.
Why get involved? Volunteering can be very rewarding:
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Build personal confidence and give confidence to others
- Be part of our swim community
- Contribute to development of young people in sport
- Satisfaction and enjoyment in helping others
We are currently looking to fill vital roles within our Club:
- Swimming Assistants in our Learn to Swim program
- Assistant Swim Coaches within our Swim Squad
- Club Competitions Secretary